Thread: DHTML tooltip

Thanks

Default DHTML tooltip

1) Cool DHTML tooltip script

2) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tmltooltip.htm

3) No longer works in IE9 is there a fix for this?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Works fine for me in IE9. Do you have a link to a page so we can check it out?

Thanks

http://www.culchethmc.co.uk

Click on Meet the team

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Still works fine for me....

Attachment 4462

Thanks

Well that's damn strange because it doesn't work on mine or on father-in-laws unless I
    press the compatibility view.
    Do you see the full write up for each member or just the name?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Look at the picture I provided; I see a paragraph of text in a blue box for each of the images...

It must be something to do with your browser (IE9 - {should wok})...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keyboard For This Useful Post:

anybloodyid (05-23-2012)

Thanks

I can't see the picture but if you're seeing a paragraph of text then that's fine. I will not lose sleep over it anything that IE does or doesn't do no longer surprises me.
    I tried pressing the thanks button and got all this.
    THANKS anyway for the help with this.
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

Thanks

The thanks button still works. It's a known issue (just a warning due to upgrading the forum's software) and it's being worked on.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

10. The Following User Says Thank You to djr33 For This Useful Post:

anybloodyid (05-23-2012)