Thread: Flash template help contact form and font issues

Thanks

Default Flash template help contact form and font issues

Hello all,
    I'm new to this so please bare with me...
    I;ve just started doing websites and a mate of mine asked me if I would help with his, only thing is he bought a flash template from templatemonster.com and I can't get the contact form to work, also the fonts are doing weird things see: www.scdpackaging.com. I tried asking templatemonster but they are absolutely useless and after an hour of being passed to 6 different people I got cut off!!.
    Please could someone give me some advice as I've definitely bitten off more than I can chew!!
    Tahnks

Thanks

The website as a whole looks very flashy and nice with good animations and stuff, but I've clicked on every single link on the site and I still have no idea about what the site is for. You have a minimal amount of info on the about page but it doesn't even say which country you're based in.

Also, viewing this site on a laptop is very wierd. The menu at the bottom is not in view (you have to scroll to it), which is very confuzzling.

Even if you bought the template for real world money, you might want to decode to chalk it up as experience and start afresh with a site that works for the company. From a WebDev, it may make it a lot easier for you and the results will speak for themselves so far as the site goes. As it is, it's no good as a company website, for promotional purposes. Using a CMS might be your best option.

Thanks

I know what you mean, the template doesn't suit the business at all, I'd already built him one in Freeway which looked great (I thought), but he wanted an all singing, all dancing one. I can't convince him otherwise. Is there anyone who can help me fix it? I'm desperate, I'm willing to pay...
    Thanks