Advanced Search

Thread: Coords in iframe

Thanks

Default Coords in iframe

Hello!
    I would like to be able to show some part of the web that im showing in the iframe but not all of it. To do so i would have to put coordinates but i dont know such script.
    Help please in this homework!
    Thanks!

Thanks

Up!!!!!!!

Thanks

You'll have to give us a huge amount more information about what you are trying to achieve than you have done. Can you provide us with your code, an example of what you are looking for or even a detailed description.

Currently, bumping your thread will be of no use, your question is far too vague to give any answer to. Try to use recognisable terms and please be aware that this forum should not be used as a shortcut for doing your school, college or university assignments. We can help with bugs and niggling errors; even help you to gain a better understanding of how and why things work but we are not your teachers. Please refer to your class notes for this assignment as it should walk you through step by step what your tutors are looking for and how to fulfill the assignment criteria.

Thanks

I am not very sure about what are you saying. but if you want hide part of the frame. You can set the dom as invisible in your parent windows. It is implemented by:

style.visibility="hidden"