Hi,
well I am using Lazy Load for images so that could make images load only when they are required, by default it loads images based on user scrolls. That is fine with me if the images are displayed, but here I have a different scenario as the images are in jquery tooltip. If the mouse of over the link or not THE IMAGES LOADS but I don't want this to happen rather images should load only when the link is mouse over and then the image should load in the tooltip.

I used mouse over that only works if the placeholder image is mouseover (for lazy loading in src we put the placeholder image and the actual image goes into data-original).

So I was wondering if there is a way that when the link is mouse over then the image should load only in the tooltip not when the page is loading or when user is scrolling.
You can see a live example here in this test page http://bloghutsbeta.blogspot.com/201...slidernav.html
*the tooltips are only applied to the 'A' category names, in the current condition of live demo, lazyloading has not yet been applied, so you could better understand what I am talking about*