Thread: Canít transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

Thanks

Default Canít transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know whatís going wrong! Could u pls help me...

Thanks

Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that itís because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I donít have that video right now. but you can google your question ďhow to transfer photos from iphone to pcĒ to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers

Thanks
    Blog Entries

If your using windows, you might be able to open your iphone under My Computer then navigate to where ever the photos are stored (it works with my ipod touch 4th gen)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard1333 View Post
    If your using windows, you might be able to open your iphone under My Computer then navigate to where ever the photos are stored (it works with my ipod touch 4th gen)
    On an iPad 2, the auto play has the option to download all photos from it, or view pictures in photo gallery.

Thanks

If things don't go well, you could always try circumventing the need for itunes. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilywen View Post
    Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that it’s because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I don’t have that video right now. but you can google your question "how to transfer photos from iphone to pc" to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers
    also can just send them to email inbox.
    Last edited by traq; 09-27-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: removed link

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilywen View Post
    Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that it’s because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I don’t have that video right now. but you can google your question “how to transfer photos from iphone to pc” to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers
    Another note:
    1. connect iPhone
    2. go to device manager
    3. portable devices \ reinstall driver
    4. browse to “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple” - to force it to use the drivers here
    5. After the successful driver update, your iPhone will happily show up under the “USB Controller”