Thread: DD Mega Menu multiple levels

Thanks

Default DD Mega Menu multiple levels

1) Script Title: DD Mega Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ddmegamenu.htm

3) Describe problem: Hi! I love this Mega Menu and would like to replace it with my menu I have now. My problem is that I have a lot of menu levels... 7 to be exact (not my idéa, my boss want this for some reason). I have so many levels that my menu i have now cant handle it and some top items is disappearing when I insert new links.

This menu would make the site much easier to use because it has these 2 colums and it would save space and make the site more logical.

I have tried to add more levels in the css by create more ".mega .ulmenuli" for example, but if course its not working, i guess you need to do something with the .js, but because im not so good at recognizing what you need to change, I am writing here for your help.

Is there any way, if you for example look at the menu : mouseover Javascript > Free Javascripts > JavaScript Clocks > ..., here, if you do mouseover JavaScrips Clocks I would like another drop down to appear. And so on. Like "multiple menu levels".

Are there any good solution for this? I would be so thankful and the visiters would be to.

Thank you in advance / Me

Link to the site right now, Video (top level menu) not visable when using IE: http://ytskyddsgruppen.se/index.php (I know there is some big issues with the code, but its not my fault. It should not effect the menu).
    Last edited by taaamara; 03-21-2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: I want to put a link to my site

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm a little confused- on the page you've cited, I only see Smooth Navigational Menu- so as you asking how to replace that one with DD Mega Menu instead? If you look at example #1 of the later, it essentially is a top menu bar with multiple levels of drop downs using Mega Menu. Simply follow this template to creating additional levels, whereby each level is simply a UL list on the page that's then associated with a link via the "rel" attribute, for example:

Code:
    <div id="megamenu1" class="solidblockmenu">
    mega menu contents here...
    <a href="#" rel="megamenu2">Mouse over me</a>
    </div>

<div id="megamenu2" class="solidblockmenu">
    2nd mega menu contents here...
    2nd mega menu contents here...
    </div>
    DD Admin