Hello everyone!

I have a problem between browsers. In this website that I am doing, things are getting perfect (or close to it) on IE, but when I visualize the same web site on Chrome or Firefox there is a problem with 1 pixel that is causing quite a lot of trouble...

So I wonder how can I possibly solve this problem... I have tried to create a <div> class, give it a white background and put it behind the logo (so at least the 1px bug would be white and not green) but it didn't quite worked out. I also tried to put a 1px bigger logo to cover up that flaw and use the z-index to bring it to the front but that solution was worse than the problem due to the secondary effects. Besides, the z-index didn't even work, don't know why... I tried a lot of other different things but so far the result was "zipp"...

I probably am missing out something or messing with something... I don't think I have been touching on the relative and fixed positions of my <div> classes of my layout because I know that each browser has a different number of pixels available to show the website...

I really would love to have some suggestions about this issue that is literally taking my sleep... Please let me know if you need the code...