Thread: Why my post is not showing Rounded Corners in IE 9

Thanks

Default Why my post is not showing Rounded Corners in IE 9

Hello,
    well its really weird here [link removed] if you see the buttons like (All Bicycles Motorcycles Cars Soccer Monster Truck Vehicle Skating Cricket) they have ROUNDED CORNERS in IE 9 but i am redesigning it in my testing site. But the problem that i am facing is that there i don't see the ROUNDED CORNERS on the same buttons (All Bicycles Motorcycles Cars Soccer Monster Truck Vehicle Skating Cricket) in IE 9. Here you can see the testing page where i don't see ROUNDED CORNERS [link removed] i went through the code again and compared it with actual site code but didn't reached any conclusions why is this happening.
    Even though i know CSS still i think i am doing some childish mistake :P i would be really thankful for your guidance as its annoying me ^_^.
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 03-12-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Format

chertsey, a small town 25 miles south west of london, england.
    Thanks

It appears that this problem has been resolved here...
    coothead

Thanks

hehehehe it looks like you people are everywhere in forums ;p very soon i will start doing that too, as i was not well aware of SEO now when i have read it so after redesign of bloghuts my next work will be to help around in forums
    I hope i stay upto the mark to the level of you guyz but you are professional so i will try my best ^_^

chertsey, a small town 25 miles south west of london, england.
    Thanks

Hi there cryoffalcon,

can't speak for anyone else, but I am by no means a professional.

I am just a retired postman with a penchant for problem solving.

As I believe that this pastime helps stave off senile dementia, you may
    well find me lurking at similar forums prepared to pounce on posers.

coothead

Thanks

Well i don't know about other but for me you are professional and i can see that you don't have signature for a site or any link, just your name so it shows you are right about what you said, its hard to find people who are helping people really for help. But if you ask me i will do make an advertisement type of signature for my site when time will come
    Take the best care of yourself and see you soon as when you are doing stuff in sites you always face problems