Thread: Lightbox 2.03a

Thanks

Default Lightbox 2.03a

I'm also trying to get the Lightbox Image viewer v2.03a to work. I have pasted in the 4 lines of code into my header. I'm getting an error code for the css script. Everything else is working right, but the pop image will not work right. I tried Lightbox Image viewer and it works fine, but I'm using a lot of images for a portfolio and would like people to just hit the next button.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightbox View Post
    I'm also trying to get the Lightbox Image viewer v2.03a to work. I have pasted in the 4 lines of code into my header. I'm getting an error code for the css script. Everything else is working right, but the pop image will not work right. I tried Lightbox Image viewer and it works fine, but I'm using a lot of images for a portfolio and would like people to just hit the next button.
    Make sure that js folder is in place...the one I OMITTED.
    Make sure your directories are right for images and where the lightbox css is calling for those images. Also make sure the lightbox css is in the right place. I made that sound like I know what I'm doing, LOL. But I obviously don't. I get lost as to what is calling for what/where and where those things are. Maybe someone else can help.
    I want my prev/next labels to show up and I'm good.
    Hope this helps some. It takes a village.

If you want more help, please include a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 02-27-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: add - If you want more help . . .