Thread: 3 Javascripts & general assistance

Thanks

Default 3 Javascripts & general assistance

I require assistance with a problem I'm having to use more than one javascript within a webpage. Ideally I would like to use three. I already have the scripts that operate each function but together they don't work. I imagine this is a fairly simple job for a pro but I don't have much time so I would rather get help than try do it myself...

I work for a reputable business that can pay via C/C, PAYPAL, Cheque, Bacs ...

Further work might be available in the future for freelance web programmers. Please get in touch asap.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 3,155 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can do that. We may need to substitute a similar script for one or more of the uncooperative scripts. It could actually get quite complicated. But it might be a simple fix. I would need to see the page(s) and scripts involved.

I just checked your profile though and there's no contact information there.

You could send a $25 deposit to (via PayPal):

Deposit

There you will have an opportunity to leave a note to mention what this is about and leave your email, and perhaps a link to the page.

If for some reason I decide not to take on the job I will refund the deposit.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Hi John, thanks for your email. andy at redtronic dot co dot uk

Thanks. Andy
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 02-22-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: obfuscate address