I am trying to make the scroller loop content but I dont know where to start. something having to do with if the coordinates of the scrolling layer = ? return to the original start position. There is a reset function but I want it to auto reset upon scrolling through the content. I probably need to make some if statement with the toMove. can anyone help?

this is my code

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_reloadPage(init) { //reloads the window if Nav4 resized
if (init==true) with (navigator) {if ((appName=="Netscape")&&(parseInt(appVersion)==4)) {
document.MM_pgW=innerWidth; document.MM_pgH=innerHeight; onresize=MM_reloadPage; }}
else if (innerWidth!=document.MM_pgW || innerHeight!=document.MM_pgH) location.reload();
}
MM_reloadPage(true);

function MM_findObj(n, d) { //v4.01
var p,i,x; if(!d) d=document; if((p=n.indexOf("?"))>0&&parent.frames.length) {
d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);}
if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i<d.forms.length;i++) x=d.forms[i][n];
for(i=0;!x&&d.layers&&i<d.layers.length;i++) x=MM_findObj(n,d.layers[i].document);
if(!x && d.getElementById) x=d.getElementById(n); return x;
}

function P7_HScroller(el,dr,tx,ox,spd) { //v1.7 by PVII
var g,gg,fr,sp,pa='',slw=true,m=false,w,ww,lx,rx;tx=parseInt(tx);
if((g=MM_findObj(el))!=null){gg=(document.layers)?g:g.style;}else{return;}
if(dr=="Stop"){if(g.toMove){clearTimeout(g.p7Magic);}g.toMove=false;}
if((parseInt(navigator.appVersion)>4 || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE")>-1)&& !window.opera){pa="px";}
if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf("NT")>-1 || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows 2000")>-1){slw=false;}
if(spd=="Slow"){sp=(slw)?2:1;fr=(slw)?40:30;}else if(spd=="Medium"){sp=(slw)?4:1;fr=(slw)?40:10;
}else{sp=(slw)?8:4;fr=(slw)?40:10;}if(spd=="Warp"){sp=5000;}var xx = parseInt(gg.left);if(isNaN(xx)){
if(g.currentStyle){xx=parseInt(g.currentStyle.left);}else if(document.defaultView&&document.defaultView.getComputedStyle){
xx=parseInt(document.defaultView.getComputedStyle(g,"").getPropertyValue("left"));}else{xx=0;}}
if(document.all || document.getElementById){w=parseInt(g.offsetWidth);if(!w){w=parseInt(g.style.pixelWidth);}
if(g.hasChildNodes){for(wx=0;wx<g.childNodes.length;wx++){ww=parseInt(g.childNodes[wx].offsetWidth);
if(ww>w){w=ww;}}}}else if(document.layers){w=parseInt(g.clip.width);}lx=tx-w+parseInt(ox);rx=tx;
if(dr=="Right"){if(xx>lx){m=true;xx-=sp;if(xx<lx){xx=lx;}}}
if(dr=="Left"){if(xx<rx){m=true;xx+=sp;if(xx>rx){xx=rx;}}}
if(dr=="Reset"){gg.left=tx+pa;if(g.toMove){clearTimeout(g.p7Magic);}g.toMove=false;}
if(m){gg.left=xx+pa;if(g.toMove){clearTimeout(g.p7Magic);}g.toMove=true;
eval("g.p7Magic=setTimeout(\"P7_HScroller('"+el+"','"+dr+"',"+tx+","+ox+",'"+spd+"')\","+fr+")");
}else{g.toMove=false;}
}
//-->
</script>

the stuff below is attached to my div layer to create a pause effect(stop then restart) there is a on load attached to the body tag to get it going

onmouseover="P7_HScroller('Layer1','Stop',0,0,'Medium')" onmouseout="P7_HScroller('Layer1','Right',0,395,'Medium')"