Thread: Need suggestions for plugins/cms

Thanks

Default Need suggestions for plugins/cms

I'm working on a project for my Master's class. I need some guidance on how to implement the following features.

1) Website registration system with Facebook/Twitter integration (users can use their FB/Twitter instead of choosing username etc if they wish)

2) product rating system including comments for registered users

Currently for the alpha version of the site I'm using cold fusion to list the products but that's with me entering them one by one. I'd like to create a wiki style where users can add products to keep the site update.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have to finish this by April.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

is this your project, or do you simply need a site with these features in order to carry out your project?

in the latter case, you should be able to find those features in almost any CMS - WP, Drupal, Joomla, etc..

I really hope this is what you're asking for, since I can't imagine getting to into a postgrad webdev-related program without knowing how to implement such features, even from scratch. But I've been wrong before...

Thanks

Ha, no my degree is education not web design. I appreciate the suggestions. I was looking at Joomla.