Thread: javascript disabled...help

Thanks

Question javascript disabled...help

Hello,

i have created a webpage which uses JavaScript for security.....
    I've set it up in such a way that,
    when a user with JavaScript disabled(browser) lands on that page...a different content/makeshift page is shown and that page can only be accessed when JavaScript is enabled.

Now that's OK but the problem is, when the user with js enabled lands on that page and then disables JavaScript being on that page....my JavaScript security is lost....

so, is there any way that refreshes the page automatically when the user disables the JavaScript in their browser....or is there any other work around for this problem ....

its my first post here...n i m new to coding and do stuff by following online tutorials...thanks.

Thanks

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but:
    Do not EVER use Javascript for security. It won't work.

Javascript works on the user's computer, and they have complete control (if they know enough).

Since the only way to interactively redirect a page based on user interaction is Javascript, when Javascript is disabled there's no way to do that.

You've gotten fairly close, but as you can see Javascript is not secure.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum