Thread: script / website for Flight Search Booking Engine script

Thanks

Exclamation script / website for Flight Search Booking Engine script

I want to create form script for Flight Search Booking Engine script, eg : tiket2.com. or utiket.com

logic scripts that i want :

1.This form script will search price from airlines (you can see anyone can search price on their website below):
    * sriwijayaair.co.id/ (Sriwijaya air)
    * batavia-air.com/etiket/ (Batavia air)
    * lionair.co.id/ (Lion Air)
    * garuda-indonesia.com/ (Garuda Indonesia)
    * merpati.co.id (Merpati Nusantara Airlines)
    * citilink.co.id/ (Citilink)

2. I dont have API/XML for Airline or maybe can manual search with adjust each of variables (script will fill variables with the same variables from each of airlines (eg: from, to,date,option for one way or return, amount passenger, etc) and take action ="script" from each of airlines for display flight price on my website.

3. For display price any airline and booking button, you can see example on tiket2.com.

4. I can place "form flight search " on other websites (widget) , maybe its like wego white label script . so i can put my code on another website for show " flight search form"

I dont have API / XML for this.

Note:
    * I can edit manual by notepad to change variable if any change from airline in the future. (variables or action="script") each of airlines.
    * This script/form will put on my website which is build with Joomla 1.7
    * Payment methods support: Paypal.

Waiting for some one who will interesting

Thanks
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 12-10-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Format

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_wid View Post
    I dont have API/XML for Airline or maybe can manual search with adjust each of variables
    This is a big deal. No one will be able to create a (reliable) script to do this if no APIs are available.

In addition, if the site(s) don't offer an API, it is likely that they don't want people performing automated searches. You should read the Terms of Service and contact the legal department(s) of each airline before proceeding.

Thanks

Exclamation

Hey there!

I am interested in taking this up!
    Would you mind providing the detailed specs at my email at nicole @ wickedinnovations . com [remove spaces] so we can get back to you with an accurate quotation.

Let me know of your interest then.

Glad to accommodate.

Regards,
    N-A

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by traq View Post
    This is a big deal. No one will be able to create a (reliable) script to do this if no APIs are available.

In addition, if the site(s) don't offer an API, it is likely that they don't want people performing automated searches. You should read the Terms of Service and contact the legal department(s) of each airline before proceeding.
    Actually I have an API from skyscanner but I dont know if that API can work well. My small travel company are legal travel agent from these airlines but i dont know where I can get an API from them (I'm not contact them yet to find out).

You can see www.utiket.com ARE NOT one of legal travel agent from these airlines. I Know nothing but I think they are tracking data from another website?

Anyway thanks for some explanation, i will trying to asking each airlines.

Thanks
    Ricky

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicole_anderson View Post
    Hey there!

I am interested in taking this up!
    Would you mind providing the detailed specs at my email at nicole @ wickedinnovations . com [remove spaces] so we can get back to you with an accurate quotation.

Let me know of your interest then.

Glad to accommodate.

Regards,
    N-A
    Hi,

Thanks for interest. I will preparing and email you soon

Thanks

Thanks

I'll be waiting on your email then so soon.

Best Regards,
    Nicole Anderson

Thanks

Default API from Skyscanner

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_wid View Post
    Actually I have an API from skyscanner but I dont know if that API can work well. My small travel company are legal travel agent from these airlines but i dont know where I can get an API from them (I'm not contact them yet to find out).

Thanks
    Ricky

Hi Ricky,
    I'm going to cooperate with Skyscanner too, but unfortunately I still don't have API yet, so I have to pending this cooperation.
    Can you share with me API that you get from skyscanner so I can learn to modify or create API for this?
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Chandra

Thanks
    Thanked 3,210 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

chandra, the last post in this thread before yours was almost 3 years ago. Please start a new thread for a new question, or better yet, post in a forum dedicated to Skyscanner.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate