Thread: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow sometimes not working

Thanks

Unhappy Ultimate Fade-in slideshow sometimes not working

1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: I have use this script for a long time without any problem, but recently my client ask me to put rotating banner on all his webpage, which original only the home page has the rotating banner, other pages do not rotate.

I copy the code I have on the homepage into the other pages and configure them to read different pictures. But now the banner sometimes stop to work occasionally, and just display a black background and the images are not loaded no matter how long I wait.

Thanks,
    Ian
    Last edited by snstar2006; 11-30-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 Times in 3,160 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is it perhaps because sometimes the mouse cursor is over the slideshow as the page is loading?

If so, here's an updated fadeslideshow.js file that fixes that and some other problems that might cause that:

Attachment 4236

The browser cache may need to be cleared and/or the page refreshed to see changes.

If you want more help:

Please post a link to a page on the web that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jscheuer1 For This Useful Post:

snstar2006 (11-30-2011)