Thread: Request For An Idiot's Guide ...

Thanks

Exclamation Request For An Idiot's Guide ...

I feel very silly indeed but the date and clock on our website has disappeared and try as I have done over several days, I just cannot work out how to restore it. There is an HTML fragment (no 7) where the date and clock used to be but I think another piece of fragment has been accidentally removed.

I really am very ignorant about it all and would need to have a very basic "step 1, step 2 etc" guide which takes NOTHING for granted. When I click on the fragment and see the page, I don't know whether to click "paste to head" or "paste to body" because there is already script there about Dynamic clock etc so I'm afraid to do more damage.

I did watch our webmaster install the clock & date from this site and it looked so easy. But, although I did use the same Dynamic "live clock" link that he used I can't get it to work. I have liveclock.js saved on my computer and it is still there on the website as far as I can see, but no clock and no date.

I hope this makes sense and would appreciate any help you can offer to let me restore the clock in webmaster's absence.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Post a link to your website so we can check it out, and a link to the live clock script on dynamic drive would also help.