Thread: word --> pdf question

Thanks

Default word --> pdf question

Dear all,

I have a question which is not really a usual dynamic drive question, however, I really would like some help

I inserted several images in a word document and I converted the word document in a pdf document. However, all the original names of the images (like: image3.png) are visible in the pdf document when you scroll over the image. I really don't like this. Does anyone have an idea which settings to change to prevent this?

Thanks in advance,
    Rosalie

Thanks
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 3,173 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't know. I imagine if you look through the dialog that pops up when you go to save it as PDF, one of the buttons would be labeled 'Options'. You could look through those.

Something you could try is using a different method for converting to PDF. I use a free program called Bullzip:

http://www.bullzip.com/

It adds a 'printer' to all of your programs that can print. What it does is print directly to PDF. I've used mine extensively and don't remember ever having any scroll over image effects like you mention.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Did you try to do it width Google documents, for example upload to word document and then export and download to Pdf ?