Thread: Looking for an experienced jQuery coder

Thanks

Post Looking for an experienced jQuery coder

Hello, I'm looking for someone who can program a jQuery plugin that can be implemented on to images. It would be a "ratings" type of plugin, that would use AJAX to communicate with my SQL database. If you're interested please drop me a line. Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

You skipped the requested:

2) Payment methods you support (ie: Paypal, 2checkout etc):
    part of your post.

I'm experienced with jQuery and it's ajax methods. I'm not a my SQL person. If you have or can get the server side code for that part, I can have jQuery run it for you.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'd be happy to look at mysql part.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jscheuer1 View Post
    You skipped the requested:

part of your post.

I'm experienced with jQuery and it's ajax methods. I'm not a my SQL person. If you have or can get the server side code for that part, I can have jQuery run it for you.
    Thank you for the response! My main method of payment would be through PayPal. I can handle the SQL server side part, but thank you Traq. What would be the best way of getting in contact so I can go more into detail? Thanks again!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Go to (a PayPal portal to me):

http://home.comcast.net/~jscheuer1/side/donate.htm

and make a 10 dollar deposit to cover my time for at least the beginning stages of evaluating the project. Then we would each have each other's email addresses. If your PayPal email address isn't the one you prefer to use for our communication, then be sure to include the one you wish to use in the note provided for when donating. Also include something that indicates what this is for, like just say it relates to the thread "Looking for an experienced jQuery coder".
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate