Thread: Live chat script

Thanks

Can any one please give me link of chat script. It'll be used for customer support.

PHP chat script. I need to keep track of all conversation also.

Thanks.
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 09-17-2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: merge posts

Thanks

Try searching. There are many. It entirely depends on what you want to do with it and what your server supports.

Do you want to use a database? What kind?

Do you want this to be based in Ajax? Just refreshing the page with more basic Javascript? Flash?

There's no way (or reason) to answer your question unless you have more specific information. Just look at various options and see which you like.

There is also the question of how you want to integrate this into your website, such as using existing member accounts or all users as guests.

Finally, if you only want customer support, there are specifically chat/tech support packages available. Some are paid, but if this is for a business that might be a good option.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

- Mike

Thanks

There are so many live chat softwares with so many features for managing multiple departments, multiple operators, viewing current chats etc...If you are in need of more enhanced features, you will have to go for a paid software. If you are in need of the basic features, go for a free version.

Thanks

Lots of companies offers free live chat script but for the serious business i recommend you to go for paid script. SSL based security with complete control of C Panel.
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 09-17-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Remove specific commercial reference