Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flash Face - photofit forum

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Flash Face - photofit forum

Has anyone else played on Flash Face yet? http://flashface.ctapt.de/

Here is a pic I made of me (or what i believe myself to look like, which isnt hard really as I'm an identical twin so I get to look at my ugly mug day-in day-out, ha, ha)

Anyone else want to try?

Focus on Function Web Design
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

You the one on the right?
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yes, but I'm looking more like my sis now as my parting has migrated more centrally since the photo was taken
    (and I've also lost 14lbs - woo, hoo)
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps

Thanks

twins? i thought this is photoshop.

David Demetrius // davejob

Thanks
    Blog Entries

No photoshop - just genetics

Thanks

Excellent! You both look cute. I tried the Ultimate Flash Face and enjoyed editing and making faces of my friends. Its Fun!

Thanks

You both are so identical that, it is almost impossible to find out the difference between booth of you. I have also some doubt that it might be trick of photo shop.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

No, that photo is one of the rare snaps that shows us looking extremely "samey" but there is honestly no Photoshopping. We're identical twins but it was just one of those things where we were caught almost mirroring each other at the table. Face-to-face you can tell the difference (she has more almond shaped eyes and is an inch taller) and on most photos we'd have different expressions.

It's quite embarassing at times and mistaken identity is a common aspect of our lives - at least once a month somebody (that hasn't met us both) will approach one of us in the supermarket. 3 weeks ago a lady "boo" 'd at me over the veg counter and I had to appologise and tell her that I didn't know who she was. She looked at me in bewilderment for a few moments and did the "but I work across the office from you" thing, but she still wouldn't believe that I wasn't my sister until I showed her my driving license.

In the past, I have even collected new glasses only to discover the optician had put my sisters' prescription into my frames. I guess that was more down to matching birthday, initials/surname and address though

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Not so "samey" on this one -

Thanks

Cool! i wish to have twin sisters!
    ill try this site when i get home.
    thanks for the share