Thread: Reminder in Outlook 2010

Thanks

Default Reminder in Outlook 2010

Hi All,

I am new to this forum as also to the computer (technical part). However I am using Outlook from past few months but I am unable to set reminders in it that can display alerts on desktop. Anyone can help me with this? I really need to set this as I forget things quickly and thus want to save them as reminders in outlook.

Please advice me on this.

Thanks & Regards
    Ally Bell

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

This was the top result using Google on the title of your thread:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...#_Toc260824056
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Thanks for the reply john. I was searching for the same. Is there any method or tool which can tell me the incoming mail.

Thanks

Let follow these step below:
    - Choose: Tool->Option
    - Window of Option show up, then choose: Mail Setup > click Send/Receive... in Send/Receive.
    - Window of Send/Receive Groups be showed up for you to set function auto send and receive mail, you can choose All Accounts to active this fuction for all account.
    -In Setting for group "All Accounts", let check on:
    + Include this group in send/receive (F9)
    + Schedule an automatic send/receive every and choose when it check mail as your choice. Outlook will auto check mail one time. Advice is 5 minutes is best.
    + Perform an automatic send/receive when exiting, choose it when you want show up auto check mail proccess.
    Then, to set Outlook auto check mail when program is not started, choose 2 line left in When Putlook is Offline, and set time for Outlook check mail one per time. You can choose 15 minutes check 1 time.

Then close window and click OK. You can know clearly when follow these step. Good Luck