Thread: DD Mega Menu with php

Thanks

Default DD Mega Menu with php

1) Script Title: DD Mega Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ddmegamenu.htm

3) Describe problem:

First of all congrats for this website, i've been learning a lot with.
    And for the record english aint my first language so i apologize for any grammar error

Back to the problem:

Should Dhtml work fine with php?

I follow the tutorial in a php webpage im working on but the menu never appeared, just the links of each menu/submenu.

Then i try the same code in html page and it works fine :S

Does this menu supose to work only in a html page or my php or my web server configurantion might be wrong? What should i look for?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It doesn't matter one bit. In general, the checklist for using any server side language to dynamically output client side JavaScript is the same. As long as what gets output to the browser looks identical to as if you've manually included the script (in this case DD Mega menu) on your page, it should work.

While trying to get the output to work, use the browser's view source feature often to check that the code that's being output comes closer and closer to how it should look.
    DD Admin

Thanks

Thanks for your advice.

I used the view source and i found out that when i include the .css and the .js files, they didnt had the necessary permissions to be used, even when they were stored in a folder that have the permissions configured :S

Problem solved.