Thread: image tooltip problems

Thanks

Default image tooltip problems

hey i recently tried using the tooltip image with description script and i am having some difficulty getting it to display the image. I can get the tooltips to appear but the image will not display. I was able to get one image to display but i can't figure out how. Any tips or advice to making this script work properly would be appreciated. Here is the url to the original script page http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamic...magetooltip.htm

Thanks

anyone....any suggestions it is really wierd i can get some small images to display but i can't get any larger ones...when i say larger i don't mean huge i just mean about 200 x 300 pixels maybe.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

It would be hard to guess without seeing your code or, better yet, a link to your page that you are working on:

Need to see your code so either:

PLEASE: Include the URL to your problematic webpage that you want help with.

or:

Post your code here, put code tags:

[code]

code goes here

[/code]

around your code in messages here so that it appears as it was when you copied it from your page.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate