Thread: The codes don't work on my website

Thanks

Default The codes don't work on my website

Hi guys !
    I have a website with officelive . I try using the codes but they don't work . I would really aprecite it if you could help me please .
    On my designer page there is a custom footer and a custom header and also a HTML generator .

Thanks

What doesn't work? Please provide a link or the code.
    Corrections to my coding/thoughts welcome.

Thanks

Default That Menu

Thanks

We will need a link to your page to see what the problem is. If the code functions on the demo page, then that won't tell us why it is not working on your page. (It helps to know what script from DD you are using, though.)

Note that the script (many scripts, probably) may just be incompatible with office live. It may even be blocked. You might get more information by contacting their technical support.
    I recommend finding a real web host rather than a limited service like that. You can even find free hosts, though they tend to be limited in one way or another. For $5/month you can find many decent hosts, though, and you won't need to worry about compatibility with services like what you're using now.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Ok I understand now .
    This is my website » www.isakpase.com
    Thanks again for your help

Thanks

I don't see the script you mentioned anywhere in the page's source code. In order to debug it, we'll need to see what's wrong, so please try to install it again.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

I agree... Where is the script and if you dont have it in yet, where are you putting it?