Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me, How do you load an html page into a div?????

Thanks

Question

I really appreciate all your help, I have really learned a lot about iframes and such! I have 2 other questions if you can help me..... First, I have everything loading correctly into the iframe but for some reason my links dont work?

I have parts of the webpage loaded onto my server temp, but the links dont work on my graphic design page. I dont know why? (www.mishedesign.com click graphic design link or you can go directly to the page but sinece its loaded into iframes from the index page I am not sure which pages code has the problem? www.mishedesign.com/12.html)
    Last edited by shellymabelly83; 07-18-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

See what happens after correcting the following mistakes:
    You should not have something like
    Code:
    <iframe style="position:absolute; width:1270px; height:772px; top: -1px; left: 1px; z-index: 100;" src="aboutMe.html" frameborder="0" z-index="100"></iframe>
    but:
    Code:
    <iframe style="position:absolute; width:1270px; height:772px; top: -1px; left: 1px; z-index: 100;" src="aboutMe.html" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
    This is true for all your iframes, in which you should also eliminate the specifications for the left position (I guess).

You have three times id="home1", which is not possible, since an ID is something that uniquely applies to one element. So you must have more than one ID.
    ===
    Arie.