Thread: Website Dynamics Work Needed

Thanks

Default Website Dynamics Work Needed

1) Describe Work Request (be as detailed as possible): I am interested to find an expert to help me to develop what is required to show different car's makes and models dynamic images on this website: used-cars-austin-tx.com
    Saw this example that look good to me: roatanphotography.com/en/home.html.
    Have an extra third column ready for this purpose. Images should scroll down from top to bottom or from left to right at Home Page and several others pages. I need to manage a cars inventory displays. Looking for something easy that can be updated frequently by adding new images and discard old images. This is absolutely important to me. If supported properly, more opportunities to come to the right person. Please, contact me directly to my email: [allan.steer@gmail.com] If interested and to discuss more details please, provide phone numbers, magic jack, skype, etc and best time to call you. Only serious proposals please, time is of concern and need it asap!
    2) Payment methods you support (ie: Paypal, 2checkout etc): Can pay through my paypal account
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 08-22-2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: fix broken link, delink commercial links

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alnsteer View Post
    1) Describe Work Request (be as detailed as possible): I am interested to find an expert to help me to develop what is required to show different car's makes and models dynamic images on this website: Used Cars Austin TX.com
    Saw this example that look good to me: .
    Have an extra third column ready for this purpose. Images should scroll down from top to bottom or from left to right at Home Page and several others pages. I need to manage a cars inventory displays. Looking for something easy that can be updated frequently by adding new images and discard old images. This is absolutely important to me. If supported properly, more opportunities to come to the right person. Please, contact me directly to my email: [allan.steer@gmail.com] If interested and to discuss more details please, provide phone numbers, magic jack, skype, etc and best time to call you. Only serious proposals please, time is of concern and need it asap!
    2) Payment methods you support (ie: Paypal, 2checkout etc): Can pay through my paypal account
    Are you looking to make an entire website, or just need a system to search & display the vehicles?

If you already have a website, will you need this script integrated with it?
    If not, do you need the same functionality as your example site (listings, share w/friends, request info, search by make/dealer location, etc.)?

I'd be happy to discuss this further. If you're interested, please contact me.