Advanced Search

Thread: uploading same script to multiple pages

Thanks

Default uploading same script to multiple pages

Disable right mouse click script
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noright.htm

ok i posted this in anouther part of the forum as well and i am sorry but this is a better place for it so a mod might want to delete that post.

but any way i wsnt to put the above script on to every page of my site but theres about 1600 pages and i dont wont to past the script on to everypage.

is there a programe that will do it for me or a better script that will cover everypage, i would rather a program as i have a script to disable the image toolbar i want to add as well

thaks
    bubble

Thanks

With 1600 pages, you should certainly consider centralising components of your site. All my sites use centralised headers and footers, meaning the individual pages only contain PHP references to the header/footer, and their unique content.

By doing this, applying a script into a page is as easy as editing one file.

-cr3
    A retired member, drop me a line through my site if you'd like to find me!
    cr3ative media | read the stickies

Thanks
    Blog Entries

This, however, requires server-side scripting. An answer to your problem (although probably not a satisfactory one, since you'll still have to edit all those pages) has been given in the original thread. This is the only way to do what you ask without involving server-side scripting.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!