Thread: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow description panel color

Thanks

Default Ultimate Fade-in slideshow description panel color

1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: Love the script. Thank you! I would like to change the color of the description panel. Currently it is a transparent black. I'd like to change it to a transparent color, like orange or pink. What should I add/change and where in the script? In addition, I would need to change the text color in the description panel to black.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,187 Times in 3,151 Posts
    Blog Entries

You don't need to edit the script. Put this stylesheet in the head of the page:

Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    .descpanelbg {
    	background-color: orange!important;
    }

.descpanelfg {
    	color: black!important;
    }
    </style>
    or put its rules in an existing stylesheet for the page.

Be sure to use the !important keyword as shown. That overrides the script's default styles for those elements.

A note about the background color though, because it is transparent, it's a bit lighter than a solid version of the color would be. So - say for pink, you might want to use red. Also, if you want to have different colors for different slideshows on the same page, you can prefix the class names above with the wrapper id of each show, ex:

Code:
    #fadshow1 .descpanelbg
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate