Thread: Conveyor Belt slideshow script-working on a tweak

Thanks

Default Conveyor Belt slideshow script-working on a tweak

Script: DD Conveyor Belt Slideshow
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...rightslide.htm

Beautiful script.
    I want to add a link and some text under each image preferably cetered.

I created a second array with the links and successfully appended it to the first array. However, the links do not match up to the images.

Should I use a math script to determine how to space it or just wing it as most images are fairly close to the same with?

Any ideas?
    Last edited by ddadmin; 11-23-2005 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hmmm there's no easy way as far as I can tell to display additional text beneath each image and to align each one to the corresponding image. The way the script is constructed, it literally is a continous belt of images, not "cells" housing each image separately. Due to this, formating the text to appear directly beneath each image can be tricky, at least not without redesigning certain aspects of this script. If you have a link to what you have so far and need help based on that, you can post it here.

Thanks

Default a suggestion

Webjedi... if worse comes to worse you can always add text to the photos in a photo editor. If you don't want the text on the photo then paste the photo on a colored background and put the text below it in the colored portion. I just put the text on the photo since I only needed one word.

http://www.geocities.com/beamsfeline/pix.htm