Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP --- I need help FAST --- website needed by tommorow

Thanks

so far i tried the code you said about making it appear only in the fullscreen window, but it's not working .... the two script i am working with are from http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/chromeless.htm and http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/window1.htm

i want the fullscreen one to show the logout button but not the chromless one

Thanks, I'll try the others 2

sorry the above is now right

Thanks

any one got any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Since you've removed the link to your demo, at least as far as I can tell glancing back over this thread, it would be hard for anyone to see what you are driving at anymore, myself included. If I am missing something, where in this thread is a link to the demo? The code I wrote in post_#16 of this thread shows how to make a close button that will only be visible to browsers other than IE. That really should work out as, (with your old demo) in IE the chromeless window had its own [x] to close button. To determine what you are now trying to do and if there is a way to do it that I can figure out, I'd need a more detailed explanation of your current aims and a link to a demo of your current best attempt. This would also be helpful to anyone else who wants to jump in and help on this one.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate