Thread: Conveyor Belt Positioning

Thanks

Default Conveyor Belt Positioning

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...rightslide.htm

I've seen other posts about centering this script, but I'm looking for a way to move the slideshow higher (vertically) on the page. I still want it to run horizontally. No matter what <div align> I enter, the script always shows up about 2/3 down the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Start with a fresh page and put the script as the first thing after the <body> tag. It will be at the top of the page, or close. Unless you use absolute or relative positioning on the page you want to use this with, the script will appear wherever you put it, just like an image or paragraph. If this doesn't solve your problem:

PLEASE: Include the URL to your problematic webpage that you want help with.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

well im using dreamweaver....so i created a layer in design view,,,,then put it in split view and copied and pasted the code inside the layer.....then i just drag the layer wherever i want and the slideshow follows.....awsome...