Thread: Fully scrollable table, with fixed, but scrollable ref. column and header

Thanks

Default ***SOLVED***Fully scrollable table, with fixed, but scrollable ref. column and header

Hi, I have some code to display a large table, and its works wonderfully in IE, but fails in Opera, FF, and NS (no idea about Safari). I have no knowledge of JS, but I assume that is where the problem lies. I have some code for simultanious synchronised scrolling of two frames, which I think will help with this problem (works with all major PC browsers), so I've included that with the attachment. Can someone help me to make this cross-browser friendly? - Thanks.
    Last edited by Col; 11-18-2005 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks

Thanks so much for the link. This is the forth group I've mailed this to, and I was beginning to think that no one could help me.

This works great in all the major browsers (still don't know about safari though).

I have a forum for some quite ill people, and for them to be able to follow a large table, being sure not to misread a value (medicine dosages) when trying to scroll is important.

I don't know whether or not to use the auto-detect feature, or provide a link to the full table. I'll have see how layout will be affected.

Anyway, thanks again!

Thanks

Thanks a million for this, I tested it on FF and Chrome and works perfectly.
    I was trying to reinvent the wheel for a couple of days now!!

ivan

Thanks

Question Fixed header and first column for scrollable table

Hello All,

I had follow below link and my 1st stage achievable using this link,

http://fixed-header-using-jquery.blogspot.in/2009/05/scrollable-table-with-fixed-header-and.html?showComment=1365573180254#c3068261909797795955

Now i need one requirement is that when Cell "Row1Col2" inner-HTML increase at that time Cell width automatically increase, I need at the same time increase respected column header (Title2) width increase same as Cell of "Row1Col2".

Thanks,
    Nirav
    Last edited by djr33; 04-11-2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: remove hyperlink

Thanks

KCS Nirav, is your question related to this thread? If not, you should post a new thread. This one is from 2009.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Hello djr33,

yes my question is related to this thread. I am also post new thread and my thread link is,

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/s...358#post293358

Thanks