Advanced Search

Thread: HELP ME PLEASE!!! :) How to dynamically reload step carousel to fit with dynamic divs

Thanks

Default HELP ME PLEASE!!! :) How to dynamically reload step carousel to fit with dynamic divs

1) Script Title: Step Carousel Viewer v1.9

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...epcarousel.htm

3) Describe problem: Hi, first of all I want to apologize because of my English and also because I'm new on this and I don't have many skills with js and jquery. I need to make a project with ten different sections and they want an effect like the stepcarousel does but the problem I have is that the sections are dynamic and changes their width.

I managed to deal with all the different sections with different width each one. I just defined different for each one outside the css and it worked fine. The problem is that I need that some sections inside the carousel change the size and become double after clicking on it. So I have to dynamically re-size the div of that section so all the carousel re-sizes and the bigger section fits in the place it is. I guess I can do that with Jquery without reloading the page but I couldn't make it work. I also tried to load external files with the Ajax option but it didn't work neither. I also have the problem that I use Cufón to replace the text and I don't know why it doesn't work when I load the content from Ajax.

Any ideas? Please please please I need help because I tried and tried and I really don´t know how to do it!!!! Thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by martona; 03-18-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks

I need help!!! :_(