Thread: how to change image with each music player song

Thanks

Default how to change image with each music player song

Hello Everyone,

I'm working in actionscript 2.0 and making a music player that has custom images, that I created, not ones that can be linked to online. I'd like to know what code can I use to attach each image to the proper song when it's playing? The music player itself, will have a default image. So I'd like to be sure that the default image will still show, whenever there isn't a song playing.

I'm pretty new to flash, so if there is a way to achieve that through other methods like drag and drop or filling in field boxes within Flash or another Master Suite CS3 program, please let me know. Otherwise, do I need to upload the photos to a file host, (I use imageshack) and use the URLs to achieve this effect? If so, how would that be coded?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks

hello
    please how are you loading the music files into the player, if you are using arrays to hold the song files, you could also use a seperate array to hold the respective images for files for the songs, i have a player that pretty much fit what you are trying to do but i need to know how the song files are loaded into the flash player, i might be able to help.