Advanced Search

Thread: How do I make a right side Smooth Navigational Menu (v1.5)?

Thanks

Default How do I make a right side Smooth Navigational Menu (v1.5)?

1) Smooth Navigational Menu (v1.5)

2) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...smoothmenu.htm

3) how to modified the vertical menu for posting on the right hand side of a page

I am sure I am missing it but I am not quite able to follow the java scrip well enough to reverse the vertical menu ver of the Smooth Navigational Menu (v1.5) I need to post it on the right hand side on a site so need to reverse the vertical menu so the drop down/popup is on the left side instead of the right when you mouse over and reverse the side the pic is on.

If any one knows which part of the "ddsmoothmenu.js" file I need to re do to make this modification please let me know. Aside from the fact you cant put it on the opposite side of the page I think this menu is perfect.

Hopefully some one who knows Java Scrip a tad better can help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sure, try the below modified .js file, which forces the sub menus inside a vertical Smooth Menu to always drop to the left of the main menu UL.
    DD Admin

Thanks

Thanks but that is not quite what I meant

The menu is perfect for top of the page or left side of the page but not so much for bottom or right side what I really need is to add 2 more classes to it

ddsmoothmenu ( has down pointing arrows while you can move the menu toward the bottom of the page if you have a top menu also can not reverse the arrow

ddsmoothmenu-v same problem

what is needed is a

ddsmoothmenu-bottom

and

ddsmoothmenu-v-reversed

I am trying to figure out how to add 2 more classes so I make use of 2 more arrow drop images. Basically a menu on all 4 sides of the screen at once. The direction switch pushed menus to pop up the other side if the menu is far enough to that side but it pops from the middle instead of the edge. Hopefully I better explained what I am trying to do.