Thread: Help regarding my account.

Thanks

Default Help regarding my account.

Hi

I need to contact an administrator regarding my account and I can't find a contact button on the forum and I cant personal message either.

Thanks

Thanks
    Blog Entries

If your question is regarding PMs, "new comers" (less than 5 posts) can't use the PM system.

otherwise, the link to DD's Contact Us page is in the site footer (on the bottom, in the gray bar, towards the right side).

it's likely either DDadmin or a mod will see this thread, anyway.

Thanks

Private Messages are disabled for new users because too many new users decide not to post and to send a private message instead when they have a question. This isn't helpful for anyone. So you must wait until 5 posts to send messages.
    However, if you have a problem with your account please post about it here if it is something you are willing to post publicly, and a mod or ddadmin will help you soon.
    After 5 posts, you can send a private message instead (or post here of course).
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

I would like to disactivate my account and along with my threads/posts I've made if this is possible.

If not could I be able to just get the threads I've posted deleted/trashed? So there not accessible. Thank-you & sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Your thread has been deleted. Usually, we prefer to keep discussions available for other users to learn from if they have a similar issue, but since yours was only your question and no discussion, that's not a problem.
    If you would like your account deleted as well, you will need to wait for ddadmin to do that (as moderators cannot delete accounts).
    However, there is no need to remove your account. If you don't want to use it, just don't use it-- but of course feel free to return if you do have questions.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum