Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Captcha form deleting values when captcha is entered wrong

Thanks

drj33, btw not that i can help with code. but if u ever need some like, "man hours" toward ur site (just adding some content or something) let me know. obviouslyi dont need to access ur server or anything to do this. just would like to show my appreciation. thank you.

Thanks

I'm glad it worked out. Thanks for the offer, but at least at the moment my projects aren't really moving (busy with school). If you happen to speak a language other than English and are interested in languages, then I've got a project that might interest you and I'd certainly like the help.
    But really I'm just happy to help, so if you want to return the favor just keep visiting the site and help others if you see a question to which you know the answer. (This actually is, in my opinion, the best way to learn more about web design.)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

nah just english for me at the moment sorry :/
    yeah i plan to start trying to give back to the community as soon as i finally finish this site.
    hopefully there will actually be things i can answer/find the answer to.
    im pretty good with computers, just not any programming languages :/

Thanks

No problem and welcome to the site.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum