Thread: how to bring the video in background of popup on iphone

Thanks

Default how to bring the video in background of popup on iphone

how to generate popup over iphone,
    my problem is that when online videos start to play a popup must start after some time, the popup display sucessfully as i want but the videos appear on the popup,
    and i want the popup must be display on the video what should i do now
    to bring the video in the background
    note i do it for iphone

Thanks

You can't. The iphone doesn't allow videos in webpages. Instead, if there is a video file, it will open it's quicktime player (like an app) and play it there, within the browser, but not as a "webpage". So you can use a popup to play a video but it will open the video in a new quicktime window-- or it will just ignore the embed code, depending on whether the iphone recognizes the format and that it should play it.
    For an iphone, the best way to use videos is to make sure they are in a compatible format and provide a direct link. (In fact, this is the only way.)
    Alternatively you can put them on youtube and the iphone will automatically use the youtube app to play it.

The only other possibility would be to create your own app, but I don't think this would solve the problem.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Default how to bring the video in background of popup on iphone

tnx djr33,
    my client want when the popup display, The video must be played in the background,
    kindly give any idea about it, when i trigger the popup the video play at the background,
    thanks

Thanks

This is not possible. Read my post above. That's just how the iphone works.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum