Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contact.php problems

Thanks

Sorry i dont understand? which details do you need? that is the complete php file without my web address and email and that is the complete thankyou page.

Is there another part of the site i need to add to this to sort the contact.php out?

thanks again

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    Hi now its giving me an error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in \\nas41ent\domains\p\#####.co.uk\user\htdocs\contact.php on line 161

Which is this </html>
    You know what I want, don't do this... If you won't give me all of your code, I simply wont help. In the above quote, it says you have at least 161 lines in your contact.php. When putting the PHP you gave me in my text editor and checking the line count, it definitely does not have 161 lines.
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks

I wanted help with the contact.php file not the thankyou page, this is why i dont understand why you need to see the rest of my site to fix it?

I find it very strange that you keep asking for my web address and email and have said i dont want to post them on hereand wont do. Simples

I know for a fact that it wont make any difference what so ever if you have my web address and email will it!!! so why keep asking for them why do you need them???? or is the fact that you don`t need them what so ever..

This is a really strange request as i said the lines that are missing are not needed... so i`ll find someone else that can help me, that doesn`t ask me for information they don`t NEED.

Thanks for your efforts anyway.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

There is nothing wrong with your code as far as I can see. Nobody will be able to help until they see all 161 lines of contact.php. If you actually aren't pasting your code (might I remind you almost everybody who helps another person on this site comes here FOR FREE, and gives there time to people who need help FOR FREE), then you're not getting help.
    Good luck! (Your welcome, I'm glad to help)
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks

Oh rite, I know what you mean now! The php file was bigger because I added the HTML file underneath it like you said to do! I just added with a space below the php text! And that is what made up the difference! As I said before that is all the text I used!!!!

So there was a total of 168 lines when the two were combined in the thankyou page was inserted below the contact.php section in the same file!!!

That is all the text there is no more that I will be adding later on!

There is no more text that I have to put in that is everything that I have to use! No more not hiding anything there is nothing missing

That is why I didn't know what you were talking about as I haven't taken anything out and all that I am using in the contact.php file and thankyou.HTML file

Hope you understand that there is no text missing

Thanks

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Oh, okay. I don't see why your getting this error then :/
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks

Sorry just to jump in here, but when you get a "$end" error, there is most likely a bracket-stacking problem. Try just adding one} before the last ?>. This is temporary, and you must find where you misplaced the bracket, it comprises your application's security and functionality.
    -Ben -- THE DYNAMIC DRIVERS
    My Links: My DD Profile||My Youtube Video Tutorials||DD Helping Coders||DD Coders In Training
    I told my client to press F5, the client pressed F, then 5, *facepalm*