Thread: Footer adjustment

Thanks

Default Footer adjustment

Hey!

Iíve tried customizing a really great CSS layout from Matthew James Taylor, so that the footer remains at the bottom at all times, but Iím having some issues with it.

Canít really locate the problem, and I've even asked Matthew himself for a solution, but he told me that, as far as he's aware of, his method of a "static" footer at the end of each page is not compatible with the particular CSS layout of his that I'm using at the moment.

The problem Iím having is that the footer ďoverwritesĒ the content of the columns and the #body div Iíve made (my #body tag is wrapped around the #colmask rightmenu div). As if the content does not push the footer downwards.

Check the link, Iíd appreciate ANY input or ideas of how to solve this problem. If anyone has an alternative way of incorporating a well-written footer into this layout, I'm all ears as well.

Thank you!

http://dreamweaver.hudpleje.dk/

Cheers,
    Bassa

Thanks

Alright. Managed to fix the footer and align the columns and page layout controllers.

Footer still doesn't respond to my attempt to be scaled to 100% vertical height, though.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Alright, I think this will work pretty well.

Can anyone check the code to see if the job is done alright? Maybe one of you good coders out there could point out some flaws, or whatnot?

Cheers,
    Bassa