Advanced Search

Thread: Article submitter script

Thanks

Default Article submitter script

Please i need a script that will allow visitors to fill in a form with an article and submit it and will automatically appear on my website after submission so that Other visitors can view it.

Thanks

You are looking for a forum (also known as a message board or bulletin board), comment script, guestbook, or wiki. There are MANY available (and lots are free), so please do a search to find one you might like, or give us more information about the details of what you need.

A contact form would allow you to preview the information and add it yourself, either temporarily or if you want the ability to only allow certain postings.

This type of system can also be custom designed using a database and a serverside language like PHP. Note that whatever you decide, you'll need to find out what your server supports and find a script (or design one) using that language.

Be aware that any of these methods allow for possible spam, and if there are no measures taken against that (there will be in the more complicated scripts) then you may find lots of spam on your pages.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks
    Thanked 3,129 Times in 3,095 Posts
    Blog Entries

Please start a new thread for a new question.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate