Thread: Panorama Software

Thanks

Wink Panorama Software

Hello Helpers

I need a reliable good Panorama Software - who knows one.

Thanks for your help

Webgirl

Thanks

What exactly would this software do? Stitch together two or more images that overlap to create a panoramic image?

I don't know of any programs just for this, but Adobe Photoshop has tools to do this. That is a significant investment of course, but worth it if you are doing a lot of graphics work.

A quick google search brings up a lot of results, including some freeware products:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=panoramic+stitch

Alternatively many cheap (~$150) digital cameras now have this built in and having this as an immediate effect is convenient. Of course most take about 3 images and stitch them, so you can't make giant panoramas or otherwise control the format of the output. (And this obviously doesn't help if you have existing photos.)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

3. The Following User Says Thank You to djr33 For This Useful Post:

Sikky (01-22-2011)

Thanks

Thank you -

Exactly it has to stich more than 3 images. Ah well Photoshop is a bit too much for my purse - I hope I can get some freeware. Thank a million.

Thanks

Irfan View is free, and has a built-in panorama function. It also does all other sorts of image editing (filters, resizing, etc.)