1) Script Title: ultimate fade-in slideshow
2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm
3) Describe problem: slideshow in a box layout of a wrap housing a left floating sidebar and right floated main, cleared with footer. Sidebar has top and bottom boxes. Slideshow is in main box on the right. All images sized the same to fit the main box. I have created 5 separate pages using the same stylesheet so they are all the same, just different images. Works fine in all mac browsers. When I tested via browser lab following problems in windows browsers:
1. In four out of five pages, each with separate slideshow, it works fine except in Firefox 4 Beta7. No images visible in that browser, just a blank box.
2. In one of the five pages, it fails to show the images in most windows browsers, including IE 6-9 as well as Firefox 4 Beta 7. Images display ok in all mac browsers on that page.
I am new to website building so wonder if I have missed something really obvious? Have spent ages tweaking the code to sort out the problems but it has me stumped. Help!