Thread: Speech Bubbles tooltip .net Masterpages

Thanks

Default Speech Bubbles tooltip .net Masterpages

I'm using .net with master pages. When I use the speech bubbles scripts on a page that happens to by-pass the master pages, it works great even using the .net controls. When I try to place it on a master page and then call it with the child page, it's ignored. I even tried placing the javascript calls inside the child's header content portion, and it's still ignored. Got any ideas? I love this tool, but it's simply impractical for me to not use the .net master pages.

Thanks! JB

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I assume you're talking about this script? Can you clarify what you mean by "master pages", for those of us not familiar with the .net platform? In general as long as all components of the script are added to the final output of the page in question, it should work. View source on the pages in question to confirm everything is in place, from the code that goes in the HEAD section of your page, the various references to the .js files and their validity, to the CSS class names that should be assigned to the links in question.
    DD Admin