Thread: Adding More Tabs to Content Script

Thanks

Default Adding More Tabs to Content Script

1) Script Title: Tab Content Script (v 2.2)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem: I was wondering if this is possible and how I would go on about getting it done, I tried figuring it out myself, but im not that good with javascript yet, so I couldnt get the tabs to be called correctly.

Tab A Tab B Tab C
    Tab1 Tab2 Tab3 Tab4 Tab5

I want where when you click Tab A, B or C, that new pages will appear for Tab 1-5, if this is possible, let me know, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Justin

Thanks

i can't quite get what you want to happen....please clarify...are tabs A B C the main tabs?...then 1 2 3 4 5 the subs?...why do you want them to change?... do you want thme to change randomly or on specific pages?..

Thanks

hey sorry, yes I want the A B C tabs to be the main tabs, and 1 2 3 4 5 the subs, and when you click A, the information in the links 1-5 are different then the ones in B and C tabs.

Im trying to add more information, all in one page ill try and break it down

TAB A
    sub 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - Tab A will have its own information

TAB B
    sub 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - Tab B will have its own information, different from A and C and so on...I dont need it to be changed randomly, just when the user clicks the tab, it brings it the information its for, and have it all displayed on one page. Basically the same concept of the tab content im using, just having the ability, to have tabs and sub tabs as well, hopefully this is clearified enough for you, thanks for the reply.

Thanks

does anyone know how to make this happen?