Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :: All Levels Navigational Menu - Add onclick event to main menu bar

Thanks

OK, I have commented them both out for now and it still works.

I am not quite sure why it worked the other way, but I can see that the call with the wrong parameters might produced errors in certain circumstances (you can never test all the cases!), so it is probably safer commented out.

Thanks

Can I mark this thread as closed?

Do I have to notify a moderator to do this, or what?

I am new to this forum and not sure of the procedure.

Thanks

You should be able to edit your original post and mark it as "Resolved" so that others know you have found a solution. Moderators could close this thread and stop further replies, but usually we leave them open in case someone has a related question. Of course if you ever have a question for a moderator feel free to send one of us a PM.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

You might want to add this to the FAQ. I searched the FAQ and could not find any description of how to mark a thread as "Resolved" so I had to make the previous posting in desperation. I could see there was some special marking in certain threads, but not how to do it. I looked and expected this function to be in the "Thread Tools" drop-down.

In the end, after your message, I did find that there is a drop-down field next to the Title field when you edit the first posting. You can select "Resolved" and then this appears in front of the Title of the thread. In my opinion, it's not obvious how to do this and needs to be better documented or added to the "Thread Tools" for the original poster or a moderator (obviously this should not be available to all).

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I'll make a note of it and discuss it with the other moderators and the administrator. The problem may be that the forum doesn't support this, but it might be something that could be suggested for the next version of the software.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Wow it looks very nice excuse me guys can I have it use on my blog or what should I do to get it works on blog ? sorry for asking it here