Thread: date base, viewers could enter goals and track progress

Thanks

Cool date base, viewers could enter goals and track progress

1) Description:
    I have created a health web site for client. They now want to add a module that viewers could work on healthy goals and track their progress:

A person would select a choice or behavior, and then choose from several options in a drop down list of things they could choose to work on in that area. . . as well as an option for “other” which they could define. Next we would need a way to develop their goal with choice of when, how often, how long, etc. (With drop down menu of choices). Then they would choose their confidence level in being able to follow through with their goal. . . with use of a 1 to 10 scale . . . and if their confidence level is not at an 8 , 9, or 10 they would need a way to go back to adjust their goal in order to bring their confidence level up.

Then, we need a way of tracking their progress . . . along with a way of determining their success (which involves another measurement scale).

We would also need a way to track ongoing participation in healthy behaviors with maintenance of goals that have set in the past, and a way to print out their goals and progress in achieving their goals.

2) Payment methods:
    My client is an organization that has previously paid me by check. Once you have most of the details, give me approximate pricing and I will present to client. I would like to work with someone on this project, if possible.
    Thanks so much.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'd be happy to help with the programming end, though you would need to provide a more complete plan/description of the process you desire... The basic functions you've described (select lists, tracking choices (database), printable reports, etc.) are all easily achievable, but I'd need to know a lot more about how you want them implemented.

Payment by check is okay, though it will slow down delivery. PayPal is much preferred. Either way, I do require a non-refundable deposit before work begins.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact me.