Thread: Forum threads as news posts

Thanks

Default Forum threads as news posts

I am looking for a script in which posts made in a particular forum of a board are used as news posts on a site. Much like a forum portal, and how they import threads and news. I would greatly appreciate any help I receive, and I hope I posted this in the correct forum. Thank you.

Thanks

Please... If anyone knows how to do this, please respond. Also, I hope posting twice in a row on my topic isn't in violation of any rules.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 Times in 3,157 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think this belongs in the PHP forum or ASP, whatever. If this is for cross site exchange of content though, it may be tricky for a number of reasons that I'll let others who are more knowledgable about explain. I tend to see more problems than actually exist when I get into areas I am weak in. I really don't know the answer to your question or I would have responded to the first post. Bumping a post after a reasonable amount of time is fine, as far as any rules here that I am aware of go. In fact, bumping it right away is OK too, just dumb. Good luck over in the PHP forum or wherever you take this up next.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate