Thread: Switch Menu II - Bizarre Line

Thanks

Default Switch Menu II - Bizarre Line

Switch Menu II
    (Example at) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...witchmenu2.htm

Hi all, a quick query regarding this menu - I have sucessfully integrated it in to the site I am building, however there is a thin blue line - the colour used in the example in the url above which underlines the top item and surrounds the sub items when a menu is expanded - see attached image for an example.

I would ideally like to be able to change the colour of this line or failing that remove it completely - I have changed every colour property in the .css file and checked the script file and I cannot find any reference to this colour - help would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much

Chris Reynolds

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Without seeing your code or better yet, having a link to your page, it is hard to say. I'd guess that it might be this (in red) or its equivalent on your configured version:

Code:
    .dropMenu
    {
      background:#D9D9D9;
      border-top:1px solid #467BF2;
      border-left:1px solid #92B1F8;
      border-right:1px solid #92B1F8;
      border-bottom:1px solid #92B1F8;
    }
    PLEASE: Include the URL to your problematic webpage that you want help with.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Default Thanks

Hi jscherer - thanks very much for that - I would have provided a link for the site but unfortunately it is still held locally.

Thanks again.

Chris