Thread: Help with script: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

Thanks

Default Help with script: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex...nslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: This is in reference specifically to http://michaelbrant.com/?page_id=18

I have the slideshow in manual mode - the image changes on reload of the page. Captions are on mouseover.

I have integrated this script into my Wordpress site and I am happy with it overall but I'm having a few problems - I'm sure they are easy fixes I just can't seem to figure it out.

First - despite having overflow:hidden turned on, this slideshow's image will overlap over all other <div> sections, even parent <div> sections. To avoid this, I had to turn on min-height. Is there a way to avoid having to do this?

Second - when I click on one of my gallery images it opens with a lightbox effect but the slideshow image still appears ABOVE the lightbox gallery image - I've tried messing with z-index on this and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the slideshow.

Third - this is purely curiosity and may be beyond the scope of this forum, but is there an easy way to change the caption overlay bar to come from the top of the slideshow image rather than the bottom?

Any help you can offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ok I was able to resolve the lightbox overlay with z-index...I just gave it an insanely high z-index of 10000.

I still can't figure out the issue of the slideshow overflowing into other <div> areas though. Any help with that would be greatly appreciated.